1. I don't identify as a woman. Can I still attend WiCV?
Yes, all genders are welcome to attend! Note however, all speakers and poster presenters will be people who identify as women, as our goal is to promote women in computer vision.
2. Does attending WiCV require registering for CVPR?
Yes. WiCV is a CVPR workshop, so your registration for it is handled via the CVPR website
. Make sure your CVPR registration includes workshops.
3. Can anyone attend the poster session and the talks at the WiCV workshop?
Yes! The poster session and the talks are open to all CVPR attendees.
4. Does a WiCV accepted abstract count as publication?
No, we do not have proceedings and the review process is not double-blind.
5. Is it still possible to submit an abstract after the deadline?
Unfortunately, no. You can stay in touch with us for future events and follow the updates of our workshop via our facebook group
6. I don’t have an abstract, can I receive a travel grant?
No, we are able to give travel grants based on submitted abstracts.
7. I already received a travel grant from previous year's WiCV workshop, can I apply again?
Yes, but we give lower priority to last year's attendees who received a travel grant.
8. If I'm awarded a travel grant but I don’t attend the workshop, can I receive the grant?
No, you must attend the workshop in order to receive a travel grant.
9. How can I connect with women in the computer vision community?
Yes, join our facebook group
and get updates regarding the workshop and women in computer vision community.
10. I have a question that is not answered here. How can I reach you?
You can contact us
via Facebook, Twitter or e-mail.